The workshop is broken down into four units; Purpose, Planning, Producing, and Promoting, with a final session at the end to get your whole strategy down on one page.
Each unit has number of activities, tools and tasks, which we deep dive into through out the day. You will complete canvases, tools and planning sheets throughout each section, which will collectivley make up your whole strategy moving forward.
The Purpose of Content:
- Building Trust
- Content Goals and Objectives
- Content Categories
- Content Journeys
- Researching Content Gaps
- Researching Your Audience
- Designing Content Types
- Creating Quality Content
- Managing Ideas for Content
- Building Content Templates
- Content Platforms & Channels
- Content Collaborations
- Calls to Action & Calls to Conversation
- Promoting Checklists & Automation
Content Strategy Overview:
- One Page Content Strategy
About Content Club
We have run over 70 learning events over 2 years and helped hundreds of people move forward with content! We love empowering, teaching and showing busy content makers how to bring their best ideas to life online.
Duration & Venue:
All our workshops can be run at your office or ours (in Brighton), delivered over one full day, or two half days. Or, online using Zoom, over 2x 3 hour sessions.
- In-house, Full Day: £1,300 + travel
- In-House, Over 2 Half Days: £1,600 + travel & accomodation
- Online, 2x 3 hour sessions: £1,100
- Our House in Brighton, Full Day: £1,100